The Massachusetts Compassionate Care Coalition
(MCCC) is a 501(c)3 charitable organization committed to improving care for people with life-threatening illness and
their loved ones in Massachusetts.
mission - to promote informed choice, dignity, comfort and compassionate care at the end of life through community-based initiatives.
- a culture in which the physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs of all seriously ill people are met through advocacy, committed care, education and community support.
- Contribution to lasting cultural and social change that
promotes informed choice
- Collaboration with others who share MCCC values and vision
- Access to optimal end-of-life care across all settings
- Respect for diverse cultural and spiritual values and beliefs
Awareness of the importance of advance
care planning and access to quality
end-of-life care among policy leaders,
providers and the public
- Empowered communities taking action at the local level
join us in our efforts:
Massachusetts Compassionate Care Coalition (MCCC)
2222 Centre Street, Suite 135
West Roxbury, MA 02132